Pediatric Medical Surgical Unit - Registered Nurse - $4530 per week.
Trusted is seeking an experienced nurse for this exciting travel nursing assignment. Trusted has streamlined the travel nursing experience by enabling nurses to apply directly to jobs without the need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more transparency, eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more money in your pocket. Join the thousands of nurses across the country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to work.
• 12 months of Pediatric Medical Surgical Unit experience is required.
• Candidates must have a California license in hand at the time of application.
• This role may require floating to additional units and locations
• Candidates must live at least 0 miles away from this facility in order to be considered a traveler when applying for this role.
• COVID vaccination required. This facility accepts declinations.
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
Must have state licensure in hand for submission as EMSA is no longer accepted at Kaiser.
An interview may not be available prior to offer.
36 guaranteed hours
BLS, ACLS, and PALS requires AHA
- Skills Checklist: Yes
- References: Yes
- License Type: registered
- License State: CA
- Certifications: NIH Stroke Scale, Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support, Basic Life Support
- Job Type: Travel
- Nurse/Patient: – –
- Shift Type: Night
- Contract Date: 2022-10-12
- Expected Length: 13 weeks
- Hours per Shift: 12
- Shifts per Week: 3
Your application has been successfully submitted.