Operating Room - Registered Nurse - $3930 per week.
Trusted is seeking an experienced nurse for this exciting travel nursing assignment. Trusted has streamlined the travel nursing experience by enabling nurses to apply directly to jobs without the need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more transparency, eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more money in your pocket. Join the thousands of nurses across the country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to work.
• 12 months of Operating Room experience is preferred.
• 3 months of experience with CPSI is preferred.
• Candidates must have a Colorado license or compact license in hand at the time of application.
• COVID vaccination required. This facility does not accept declinations.
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
Guaranteed Hours: 36
Participates with on-call rotation
Minimum of an Associate’s degree in Nursing (ADN).
Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred, from an accredited nursing program.
Minimum of one year in area of specialty or acute care preferred.
BLS, ACLS, PALS Must be AHA
- Skills Checklist: Yes
- References: Yes
- License Type: registered
- License State: CO
- Certifications: Pediatric Advanced Life Support, Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support, Basic Life Support
- Job Type: Travel
- Nurse/Patient: – –
- Shift Type: Variable
- Contract Date: 2022-09-15
- Expected Length: 13 weeks
- Hours per Shift: 8
- Shifts per Week: 5
Your application has been successfully submitted.