Pediatric Intensive Care Unit - Registered Nurse - $3870 per week.
Trusted is seeking an experienced nurse for this exciting travel nursing assignment. Trusted has streamlined the travel nursing experience by enabling nurses to apply directly to jobs without the need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more transparency, eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more money in your pocket. Join the thousands of nurses across the country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to work.
7:00 PM - 7:00 AM
• 24 months of role experience is required.
• 12 months of Pediatric Intensive Care Unit experience is required.
• Candidates must have a Illinois license in hand at the time of application.
• COVID vaccination required. This facility does not accept declinations.
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
THIS IS NOT A TYPICAL PICU. This is a Transitional Care facility (one located in Chicago and one in Naperville)
All Nurses Must be fully vaccinated against the Flu.
IVs with offer-with no holiday time off and max 3 days of RTO
36hrs/wk- every other weekend
PICU RNs with G Tube, Trach, Home Vents/Ventilators exp required
BLS PALS must be AHA
- Skills Checklist: Yes
- References: Yes
- License Type: registered
- License State: IL
- Certifications: Pediatric Advanced Life Support, Basic Life Support
- Job Type: Travel
- Nurse/Patient: – –
- Shift Type: Night
- Contract Date: 2022-08-29
- Expected Length: 12 weeks
- Hours per Shift: 12
- Shifts per Week: 3
Your application has been successfully submitted.