Cardiovascular Operating Room - Registered Nurse - $3800 per week.
Trusted is seeking an experienced nurse for this exciting travel nursing assignment. Trusted has streamlined the travel nursing experience by enabling nurses to apply directly to jobs without the need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more transparency, eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more money in your pocket. Join the thousands of nurses across the country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to work.
• 24 months of Cardiovascular Operating Room experience is required.
• Candidates must have a Virginia license or compact license in hand at the time of application.
• COVID vaccination required. This facility accepts declinations.
• Flu vaccination required. This facility does not accept declinations.
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
Guaranteed Hours: 36
Shift: The expectations would be 3 12’s (7a-7p) per week, no weekends, no rotating shifts.
On call requirements: 1 full weekend per month and 1-2 12 hour shifts each week (7p-7a).
Level I Trauma center with all surgical services
2-3 years of level I trauma center operating room experience preferred.
BLS Must be AHA
- Skills Checklist: Yes
- References: Yes
- License Type: registered
- License State: VA
- Certifications: Basic Life Support
- Job Type: Travel
- Nurse/Patient: – –
- Shift Type: Day
- Contract Date: 2022-09-06
- Expected Length: 13 weeks
- Hours per Shift: 12
- Shifts per Week: 3
Your application has been successfully submitted.