Labor & Delivery Unit - Registered Nurse - $3400 per week.
Trusted is seeking an experienced nurse for this exciting travel nursing assignment. Trusted has streamlined the travel nursing experience by enabling nurses to apply directly to jobs without the need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more transparency, eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more money in your pocket. Join the thousands of nurses across the country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to work.
• 24 months of Labor & Delivery Unit experience is required.
• 3 months of experience with Epic is preferred.
• Candidates must have a California license in hand at the time of application.
• Candidates must live at least 60 miles away from this facility in order to be considered a traveler when applying for this role.
• COVID vaccination and booster required. This facility does not accept declinations.
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
This is a Winter order.
Traveler must start in the month of: December
This role requires a minimum of 8 hours of pre-employment modules to start.
CA license required, EMSA is no longer accepted.
Time off: Traveler must be available to work 3/5 holidays (Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas, New Years Eve, New Year’s Day) and all time off MUST be included on the submission, no time off will be approved after an offer has been made.
BLS and ACLS requires AHA.
- Skills Checklist: Yes
- References: Yes
- License Type: registered
- License State: CA
- Certifications: Basic Life Support, Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support, Neonatal Resuscitation Program, Intermediate Fetal Heart Monitoring, Electronic Fetal Monitoring
- Job Type: Travel
- Nurse/Patient: – –
- Shift Type: Day
- Contract Date: 2022-12-05
- Expected Length: 13 weeks
- Hours per Shift: 12
- Shifts per Week: 3
Your application has been successfully submitted.