Emergency Department - Registered Nurse - $3400 per week.
Trusted is seeking an experienced nurse for this exciting travel nursing assignment. Trusted has streamlined the travel nursing experience by enabling nurses to apply directly to jobs without the need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more transparency, eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more money in your pocket. Join the thousands of nurses across the country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to work.
• 24 months of Emergency Department experience is required.
• Experience with Epic is required.
• Candidates must have a Washington license in hand at the time of application.
• COVID vaccination required. This facility does not accept declinations.
• Flu vaccination required. This facility does not accept declinations.
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
BLS, ACLS, and PALS.
Block scheduling will not be approved.
- Skills Checklist: Yes
- References: Yes
- License Type: registered
- License State: WA
- Certifications: Pediatric Advanced Life Support, Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support, Basic Life Support
- Job Type: Travel
- Nurse/Patient: – –
- Shift Type: Variable
- Contract Date: 2022-10-24
- Expected Length: 13 weeks
- Hours per Shift: 12
- Shifts per Week: 3
Your application has been successfully submitted.