Medical Surgical Intensive Care Unit - Registered Nurse - $3350 per week.
Trusted is seeking an experienced nurse for this exciting travel nursing assignment. Trusted has streamlined the travel nursing experience by enabling nurses to apply directly to jobs without the need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more transparency, eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more money in your pocket. Join the thousands of nurses across the country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to work.
• 24 months of Medical Surgical Intensive Care Unit experience is required.
• Candidates must have a New York license in hand at the time of application.
• This role will require floating to multiple units
• Candidates must live at least 50 miles away from this facility in order to be considered a traveler when applying for this role.
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
Shift: Day/Evening/Night rotation
Every Other Weekend (EOW), Holidays/On-Call/Callback/Charge per Unit Needs
BLS and ACLS must be AHA
RN with ICU experience. Strong critical thinking, communication and organizational skills and ability to remain current in knowledge of critical care
Candidates will only be considered if they have a CURRENT NY License.
- Skills Checklist: Yes
- References: Yes
- License Type: registered
- License State: NY
- Certifications: Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support, Basic Life Support
- Job Type: Travel
- Nurse/Patient: – –
- Shift Type: Variable
- Contract Date: 2022-10-10
- Expected Length: 15 weeks
- Hours per Shift: 12
- Shifts per Week: 3
Your application has been successfully submitted.