Labor & Delivery Unit - Registered Nurse - $3270 per week.
Trusted is seeking an experienced nurse for this exciting travel nursing assignment. Trusted has streamlined the travel nursing experience by enabling nurses to apply directly to jobs without the need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more transparency, eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more money in your pocket. Join the thousands of nurses across the country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to work.
• 24 months of role experience is required.
• 24 months of Labor & Delivery Unit experience is required.
• 3 months of travel experience is required.
• 3 months of experience with Epic is preferred.
• Candidates must have a Massachusetts license in hand at the time of application.
• Candidates must live at least 0 miles away from this facility in order to be considered a traveler when applying for this role.
• COVID vaccination and booster required. This facility does not accept declinations.
• Flu vaccination required. This facility does not accept declinations.
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
Must have academic medical center experience or experience in a 500+ bed facility.
Days w/rotation and 1 night of On Call 7am-7:30pm.Nights 7p-7:30a - No call, no rotation
BLS requires AHA.
- Skills Checklist: Yes
- References: Yes
- License Type: registered
- License State: MA
- Certifications: Neonatal Resuscitation Program, Basic Life Support, Electronic Fetal Monitoring
- Job Type: Travel
- Nurse/Patient: – –
- Shift Type: Variable
- Contract Date: 2022-09-20
- Expected Length: 14 weeks
- Hours per Shift: 12
- Shifts per Week: 3
Your application has been successfully submitted.