Neonatal Intensive Care Unit - Registered Nurse - $3260 per week.
Trusted is seeking an experienced nurse for this exciting travel nursing assignment. Trusted has streamlined the travel nursing experience by enabling nurses to apply directly to jobs without the need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more transparency, eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more money in your pocket. Join the thousands of nurses across the country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to work.
• 24 months of role experience is required.
• 3 months of experience with Epic is preferred.
• Candidates must have a Washington license in hand at the time of application.
• COVID vaccination required. This facility does not accept declinations.
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
Guaranteed Hours: 36
Weekends as needed, Holidays available.
Will need 3-4 night shift travelers to staff the unit for the summer with possibility to extend until Xmas.
BLS Must be AHA
An interview may not be available prior to offer.
- Skills Checklist: Yes
- References: Yes
- License Type: registered
- License State: WA
- Certifications: Neonatal Resuscitation Program, Basic Life Support
- Job Type: Travel
- Nurse/Patient: – –
- Shift Type: Night
- Contract Date: 2022-10-17
- Expected Length: 13 weeks
- Hours per Shift: 12
- Shifts per Week: 3
Your application has been successfully submitted.