Emergency Department - Registered Nurse - $3190 per week.
Trusted is seeking an experienced nurse for this exciting travel nursing assignment. Trusted has streamlined the travel nursing experience by enabling nurses to apply directly to jobs without the need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more transparency, eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more money in your pocket. Join the thousands of nurses across the country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to work.
• 24 months of role experience is required.
• 24 months of Emergency Department experience is required.
• 3 months of experience with Epic is preferred.
• Candidates must have a Oregon license in hand at the time of application.
• There is a mileage limit of 50 miles in order to be considered a traveler for this role.
• COVID vaccination and booster required. This facility does not accept declinations.
• Flu vaccination required. This facility accepts declinations.
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
Cannot be currently or recently (within 6 months) employed with network - Must have left in good status, if former employee.
- Shift: Every other or fewer
- All Time Off Required At The Time Of Submission
- BLS, PALS and ACLS requires AHA.
- Professionals must be open to floating, as they can be told to float.
- Skills Checklist: Yes
- References: Yes
- License Type: registered
- License State: OR
- Certifications: Trauma Nurse Core Course, Pediatric Advanced Life Support, Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support, Basic Life Support
- Job Type: Travel
- Nurse/Patient: – –
- Shift Type: Night
- Contract Date: 2022-09-26
- Expected Length: 13 weeks
- Hours per Shift: 12
- Shifts per Week: 3
Your application has been successfully submitted.