Operating Room - Registered Nurse - $5590 per week.
Trusted is seeking an experienced nurse for this exciting travel nursing assignment. Trusted has streamlined the travel nursing experience by enabling nurses to apply directly to jobs without the need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more transparency, eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more money in your pocket. Join the thousands of nurses across the country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to work.
• 36 months of Operating Room experience is required.
• 3 months of experience with Cerner is preferred.
• Candidates may apply for a California license upon receiving a job offer.
• This role will require floating to multiple units
• There is a mileage limit of 100 miles in order to be considered a traveler for this role.
• COVID vaccination required. This facility does not accept declinations.
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
California EMSA is accepted. An interview may not be available prior to offer.
Travelers may float at any time between units and mid-shift to meet the needs of the patients and Client Facilities.
Ortho, General, GYN, Ent, Vascular, Podiatry surgery exp. required.
Bachelor’s degree (BSN) preferred, acute care facility experience preferred.
- Skills Checklist: Yes
- References: Yes
- License Type: registered
- License State: CA
- Certifications: Pediatric Advanced Life Support, Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support, Basic Life Support
- Job Type: Travel
- Nurse/Patient: – –
- Shift Type: Day
- Contract Date: 2022-10-03
- Expected Length: 13 weeks
- Hours per Shift: 8
- Shifts per Week: 5
Your application has been successfully submitted.