Operating Room - Registered Nurse - $4940 per week.
Trusted is seeking an experienced nurse for this exciting travel nursing assignment. Trusted has streamlined the travel nursing experience by enabling nurses to apply directly to jobs without the need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more transparency, eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more money in your pocket. Join the thousands of nurses across the country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to work.
• 24 months of Operating Room experience is required.
• Experience with Epic is required.
• Candidates must have a California license in hand at the time of application.
• This role will require floating to multiple units
• COVID vaccination and booster required. This facility does not accept declinations.
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
Level II Trauma center. Main OR & cardiac room.
Guaranteed Hours: 40
Some weekends possible.
May float out of cardiac room if needed.
CA RN License required, not accepting EMSA waiver
ACLS, PALS within 1 year of employment
BLS, ACLS, PALS Must be AHA
- Skills Checklist: Yes
- References: Yes
- License Type: registered
- License State: CA
- Certifications: Pediatric Advanced Life Support, Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support, Basic Life Support
- Job Type: Travel
- Nurse/Patient: – –
- Shift Type: Day
- Contract Date: 2022-09-26
- Expected Length: 13 weeks
- Hours per Shift: 8
- Shifts per Week: 5
Your application has been successfully submitted.