Pediatric Intensive Care Unit - Registered Nurse - $4260 per week.
Trusted is seeking an experienced nurse for this exciting travel nursing assignment. Trusted has streamlined the travel nursing experience by enabling nurses to apply directly to jobs without the need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more transparency, eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more money in your pocket. Join the thousands of nurses across the country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to work.
7:00 PM - 7:00 AM
• 24 months of role experience is required.
• 12 months of Pediatric Intensive Care Unit experience is required.
• 3 months of experience with Epic is preferred.
• Candidates must have a Maryland license or compact license in hand at the time of application.
• This role will require floating to multiple units
• Candidates must live at least 0 miles away from this facility in order to be considered a traveler when applying for this role.
• COVID vaccination required. This facility accepts declinations.
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
36hrs or 48hrs
Every other weekend
1-2 On-call shifts per six-week schedule
PALS, and BLS must be AHA.
- Skills Checklist: Yes
- References: Yes
- License Type: registered
- License State: MD
- Certifications: Pediatric Advanced Life Support, Basic Life Support
- Job Type: Travel
- Nurse/Patient: – –
- Shift Type: Night
- Contract Date: 2022-10-17
- Expected Length: 13 weeks
- Hours per Shift: 12
- Shifts per Week: 3
Your application has been successfully submitted.