Pediatric Intensive Care Unit - Registered Nurse - $4090 per week.
Trusted is seeking an experienced nurse for this exciting travel nursing assignment. Trusted has streamlined the travel nursing experience by enabling nurses to apply directly to jobs without the need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more transparency, eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more money in your pocket. Join the thousands of nurses across the country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to work.
• 12 months of role experience is required.
• 12 months of Pediatric Intensive Care Unit experience is required.
• 3 months of experience with Epic is preferred.
• Candidates must have a Pennsylvania license in hand at the time of application.
• This role will require floating to multiple units
• Candidates must live at least 50 miles away from this facility in order to be considered a traveler when applying for this role.
• COVID vaccination required. This facility does not accept declinations.
• Flu vaccination required. This facility does not accept declinations.
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
Please request interview for one Match from this facility at a time. Any offers for this job will require a clear “Yes” or “No” response from the nurse within 24hrs or the offer must be declined.
Candidates must be willing to care for COVID-19 patients.
No Block Scheduling requests Any special scheduling requests must be made with Manager upon arrival at facility.
Documentation of 3 doses Hepatitis B vaccine required, please do not apply if you are not able to supply these.
36 or 48 hour contracts are available upon request.
Note: Candidate will float between PICU and Peds Med/Surg
Graduate of accredited Nursing program required
Bachelor’s Degree Nursing preferred
1 year Acute Care Experience and/or experience congruent with role in service line preferred
BLS, PALS, NIHSS must be AHA
Certifications - Preferred: As per Clinical specialty within 2 years, AHA ACLS - Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Certification, NRP - Neonatal Resuscitation Program Certification
Every other weekend and holiday rotation.
Parking location: On-site
- Skills Checklist: Yes
- References: Yes
- License Type: registered
- License State: PA
- Certifications: NIH Stroke Scale, Pediatric Advanced Life Support, Basic Life Support
- Job Type: Travel
- Nurse/Patient: – –
- Shift Type: Variable
- Contract Date: 2022-09-04
- Expected Length: 13 weeks
- Hours per Shift: 12
- Shifts per Week: 3
Your application has been successfully submitted.