Neonatal Intensive Care Unit - Registered Nurse - $3880 per week.
Trusted is seeking an experienced nurse for this exciting travel nursing assignment. Trusted has streamlined the travel nursing experience by enabling nurses to apply directly to jobs without the need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more transparency, eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more money in your pocket. Join the thousands of nurses across the country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to work.
This role requires 2 years of Neonatal Intensive Care experience.
The facility requires candidates to have California license in hand at the time of application. Travel experience required.
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
7:00 am - 7:30 pm
- Shift: No Guaranteed Hours.
- Must have BSN.
- BLS requires AHA.
An interview may not be available prior to offer.
- NICU level IV experience is required
- Must have experience in a Teaching/Academic Hospital and be a RN ofat least 2 years. 1 completed travel assignment required within thepast 12 months.
- Skills Checklist: Yes
- References: Yes
- License Type: registered
- License State: CA
- Certifications: Neonatal Resuscitation Program, Basic Life Support
- Job Type: Travel
- Nurse/Patient: – –
- Shift Type: Night
- Contract Date: 2022-08-15
- Expected Length: 13 weeks
- Hours per Shift: 12
- Shifts per Week: 3
Your application has been successfully submitted.