Pediatric Emergency Department - Registered Nurse - $3570 per week.
Trusted is seeking an experienced nurse for this exciting travel nursing assignment. Trusted has streamlined the travel nursing experience by enabling nurses to apply directly to jobs without the need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more transparency, eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more money in your pocket. Join the thousands of nurses across the country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to work.
7:00 PM - 7:00 AM
• 24 months of Pediatric Emergency Department experience is required.
• Candidates must have a Georgia license or compact license in hand at the time of application.
• This role will require floating to multiple units
• COVID vaccination required. This facility does not accept declinations.
• Flu vaccination required. This facility does not accept declinations.
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
Guaranteed hours: 36
Medications- all other except chemo
RTO must be on submittal.
Must be willing to float to other ER units.
Nicotine free facility. Must be tested with drug screen
BLS, PALS must be AHA
- Skills Checklist: Yes
- References: Yes
- License Type: registered
- License State: GA
- Certifications: Pediatric Advanced Life Support, Basic Life Support
- Job Type: Travel
- Nurse/Patient: – –
- Shift Type: Night
- Contract Date: 2022-10-03
- Expected Length: 13 weeks
- Hours per Shift: 12
- Shifts per Week: 3
Your application has been successfully submitted.