Labor & Delivery Unit - Registered Nurse - $3570 per week.
Trusted is seeking an experienced nurse for this exciting travel nursing assignment. Trusted has streamlined the travel nursing experience by enabling nurses to apply directly to jobs without the need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more transparency, eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more money in your pocket. Join the thousands of nurses across the country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to work.
• 24 months of role experience is required.
• 12 months of Labor & Delivery Unit experience is required.
• 3 months of experience with Epic is preferred.
• Candidates must have a Alaska license in hand at the time of application.
• This role may require floating to additional units and locations
• Candidates must live at least 50 miles away from this facility in order to be considered a traveler when applying for this role.
• COVID vaccination required. This facility accepts declinations.
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
2 shifts on call per four-week schedule
2 weekends, but variable depending on staffing
If needed would float to Mom-Baby unit
Must have OR circulator experience
Preferred: perform SVE and place IUPC and FSE
BLS, ACLS Must be AHA
AUTO OFFER - NO INTERVIEW Please request interview for one Match from this facility at a time. Any offers for this job will require a clear “Yes” or “No” response from the nurse within 24hrs or the offer must be declined.
Candidates must be willing to care for COVID-19 patients.
No Block Scheduling requests Any special scheduling requests must be made with Manager upon arrival at facility.
- Skills Checklist: Yes
- References: Yes
- License Type: registered
- License State: AK
- Certifications: Intermediate Fetal Heart Monitoring, Neonatal Resuscitation Program, Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support, Basic Life Support
- Job Type: Travel
- Nurse/Patient: – –
- Shift Type: Variable
- Contract Date: 2022-10-03
- Expected Length: 13 weeks
- Hours per Shift: 12
- Shifts per Week: 3
Your application has been successfully submitted.