Pediatric Intensive Care Unit - Registered Nurse - $3400 per week.
Trusted is seeking an experienced nurse for this exciting travel nursing assignment. Trusted has streamlined the travel nursing experience by enabling nurses to apply directly to jobs without the need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more transparency, eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more money in your pocket. Join the thousands of nurses across the country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to work.
7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
• 24 months of Pediatric Intensive Care Unit experience is required.
• 3 months of travel experience is preferred.
• Candidates must have a Arizona license or compact license in hand at the time of application.
• COVID vaccination required. This facility does not accept declinations.
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
24 hours guaranteed.
On call and weekend schedule to be determined by facility.
No candidates with an AZ home address on their drivers license will be considered.
BLS and PALS must be AHA.
No Nursys Hits - REQUIRED
No time off; time off can be listed as preferred, but will not necessarily be honored.
- Skills Checklist: Yes
- References: Yes
- License Type: registered
- License State: AZ
- Certifications: Pediatric Advanced Life Support, Basic Life Support
- Job Type: Travel
- Nurse/Patient: – –
- Shift Type: Day
- Contract Date: 2022-10-17
- Expected Length: 13 weeks
- Hours per Shift: 12
- Shifts per Week: 3
Your application has been successfully submitted.