Emergency Department - Registered Nurse - $3400 per week.
Trusted is seeking an experienced nurse for this exciting travel nursing assignment. Trusted has streamlined the travel nursing experience by enabling nurses to apply directly to jobs without the need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more transparency, eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more money in your pocket. Join the thousands of nurses across the country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to work.
• 36 months of Emergency Department experience is required.
• 3 months of experience with PointClickCare is preferred.
• 3 months of experience with Epic is preferred.
• Candidates must have a Washington license in hand at the time of application.
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
Registered Nurse - Preceptor
This facility allows only one submission per Candidate at a time. Please request an interview for one Match per this facility at a time.
Candidate may submit with either CPI or MOAB (management of assaultive behavior), but MUST have one of the two.”
Will work 8 weeks of nights TOTAL. 4 are the begining 4 at the end.
Mandatory skills (i.e. traches, vents, chest tubes): Trachs, Vents, Chest tubes, Belmont, and familiarity with trauma and trauma procedures and equipment is a plus
BLS, ACLS, PALS must be AHA
- Skills Checklist: Yes
- References: Yes
- License Type: registered
- License State: WA
- Certifications: Basic Life Support, Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support, Pediatric Advanced Life Support, NIH Stroke Scale, Trauma Nurse Core Course, Crisis Prevention Institute
- Job Type: Travel
- Nurse/Patient: – –
- Shift Type: Day
- Contract Date: 2022-11-07
- Expected Length: 29 weeks
- Hours per Shift: 12
- Shifts per Week: 3
Your application has been successfully submitted.