Emergency Department - Registered Nurse - $3300 per week.
Trusted is seeking an experienced nurse for this exciting travel nursing assignment. Trusted has streamlined the travel nursing experience by enabling nurses to apply directly to jobs without the need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more transparency, eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more money in your pocket. Join the thousands of nurses across the country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to work.
• 24 months of Emergency Department experience is required.
• 3 months of experience with Epic is preferred.
• Candidates must have a Massachusetts license in hand at the time of application.
• Candidates must live at least 200 miles away from this facility in order to be considered a traveler when applying for this role.
• COVID vaccination required. This facility does not accept declinations.
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
7:00 pm - 7:30 am, E/O weekend.
BLS, ACLS, PALS Must be AHA
A negative COVID test is required 72 hours prior to arriving in MA.
- Skills Checklist: Yes
- References: Yes
- License Type: registered
- License State: MA
- Certifications: Emergency Nursing Pediatric Course, Trauma Nurse Core Course, Pediatric Advanced Life Support, Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support, Basic Life Support
- Job Type: Travel
- Nurse/Patient: – –
- Shift Type: Night
- Contract Date: 2022-10-26
- Expected Length: 14 weeks
- Hours per Shift: 12
- Shifts per Week: 3
Your application has been successfully submitted.