Post Anesthesia Care Unit - Registered Nurse - $3270 per week.
Trusted is seeking an experienced nurse for this exciting travel nursing assignment. Trusted has streamlined the travel nursing experience by enabling nurses to apply directly to jobs without the need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more transparency, eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more money in your pocket. Join the thousands of nurses across the country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to work.
3:00 PM - 3:00 AM
• 12 months of Post Anesthesia Care Unit experience is required.
• 3 months of travel experience is preferred.
• 3 months of experience with Epic is required.
• Candidates must have a New York license in hand at the time of application.
• Candidates must live at least 0 miles away from this facility in order to be considered a traveler when applying for this role.
• COVID vaccination required. This facility accepts declinations.
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
This job has a Call Requirement: 16 hours of call during a 4 week time span (hours of selection are from 3p-7a Monday-Friday and 24 hrs over the weekend)
The call can be 4 hrs before or after the end of a shift.
The increased rate will be guaranteed for at least 8 weeks, at 8 weeks facility will review current conditions to determine if they will stay at the increased rate or drop back down.
Some weekday and weekend calls.
Drip titration is a must.
BLS, ACLS, and PALS requires AHA.
- Skills Checklist: Yes
- References: Yes
- License Type: registered
- License State: NY
- Certifications: Pediatric Advanced Life Support, Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support, Basic Life Support
- Job Type: Travel
- Nurse/Patient: – –
- Shift Type: Evening
- Contract Date: 2022-10-10
- Expected Length: 13 weeks
- Hours per Shift: 12
- Shifts per Week: 3
Your application has been successfully submitted.