Emergency Department - Registered Nurse - $3220 per week.
Trusted is seeking an experienced nurse for this exciting travel nursing assignment. Trusted has streamlined the travel nursing experience by enabling nurses to apply directly to jobs without the need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more transparency, eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more money in your pocket. Join the thousands of nurses across the country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to work.
3:00 PM - 3:00 AM
• 24 months of Emergency Department experience is required.
• Travel experience is preferred.
• Candidates must have a Arizona license or compact license in hand at the time of application.
• COVID vaccination required. This facility does not accept declinations.
• Flu vaccination required. This facility does not accept declinations.
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
- Shift: 36 hours scheduled/24 hours guaranteed
- Weekend and On call schedule to be determined by facility
- No Nursys Hits - required
- No time off; time off can be listed as preferred, but will notnecessarily be honored
- BLS, PALS and ACLS requires AHA. CPI offered onsite.
No candidates with an AZ home address on their drivers license will be considered
- Skills Checklist: Yes
- References: Yes
- License Type: registered
- License State: AZ
- Certifications: Trauma Nurse Core Course, Crisis Prevention Institute, Pediatric Advanced Life Support, Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support, Basic Life Support
- Job Type: Travel
- Nurse/Patient: – –
- Shift Type: Evening
- Contract Date: 2022-10-10
- Expected Length: 13 weeks
- Hours per Shift: 12
- Shifts per Week: 3
Your application has been successfully submitted.