Labor & Delivery Unit - Registered Nurse - $3220 per week.
Trusted is seeking an experienced nurse for this exciting travel nursing assignment. Trusted has streamlined the travel nursing experience by enabling nurses to apply directly to jobs without the need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more transparency, eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more money in your pocket. Join the thousands of nurses across the country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to work.
7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
• Candidates must have a Colorado license or compact license in hand at the time of application.
• COVID vaccination required. This facility does not accept declinations.
• Flu vaccination required. This facility does not accept declinations.
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
36 hrs scheduled/24 hours guaranteed/Banner is allowed to cancel 1 shift per week
Weekend Requirements: Weekend schedule to be determined by facility
On Call Requirements: On call schedule to be determined by facility
This assignment requires candidate/agency to be Vendor Neutral, no identifying agency merchandise can be seen while on assignment with Banner Health. A Vendor Neutral Attestation must be signed prior to start, acknowledging all parties are aware.
No time off; time off can be listed as preferred, but will not necessarily be honored
- Skills Checklist: Yes
- References: Yes
- License Type: registered
- License State: CO
- Certifications: Intermediate Fetal Heart Monitoring, Neonatal Resuscitation Program, Basic Life Support
- Job Type: Travel
- Nurse/Patient: – –
- Shift Type: Day
- Contract Date: 2022-09-26
- Expected Length: 13 weeks
- Hours per Shift: 12
- Shifts per Week: 3
Your application has been successfully submitted.