Telemetry Float Pool - Registered Nurse - $3220 per week.
Trusted is seeking an experienced nurse for this exciting travel nursing assignment. Trusted has streamlined the travel nursing experience by enabling nurses to apply directly to jobs without the need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more transparency, eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more money in your pocket. Join the thousands of nurses across the country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to work.
• 24 months of role experience is required.
• 3 months of travel experience is preferred.
• 3 months of experience with Cerner is preferred.
• Candidates must have a California license in hand at the time of application.
• This role may require floating to additional units and locations
• COVID vaccination required. This facility does not accept declinations.
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
Shift: 7am-7:30pm, 7pm-7:30am, no block scheduling
36 hours per week
4-weekend shifts in a 4-week schedule (nights - Friday, Sat, Sun and Days - Sat, Sun)
Holidays: yes - one major and one minor
Floating: Will float to 3North or 2 South and also to SJPVH to work tele or medsurg, they could also float to ER to take MS/Tele holds
ACLS and BLS must be AHA
- Skills Checklist: Yes
- References: Yes
- License Type: registered
- License State: CA
- Certifications: Basic Life Support, Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support, NIH Stroke Scale
- Job Type: Travel
- Nurse/Patient: – –
- Shift Type: Variable
- Contract Date: 2022-12-05
- Expected Length: 13 weeks
- Hours per Shift: 12
- Shifts per Week: 3
Your application has been successfully submitted.