Critical Care Float Pool - Registered Nurse - $3220 per week.
Trusted is seeking an experienced nurse for this exciting travel nursing assignment. Trusted has streamlined the travel nursing experience by enabling nurses to apply directly to jobs without the need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more transparency, eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more money in your pocket. Join the thousands of nurses across the country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to work.
• 24 months of role experience is required.
• 36 months of Critical Care Float Pool experience is required.
• 3 months of travel experience is preferred.
• 3 months of experience with Cerner is preferred.
• Candidates must have a California license in hand at the time of application.
• This role may require floating to additional units and locations
• COVID vaccination required. This facility does not accept declinations.
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
EOW first to float
If there is a candidate with neuro or cardiac specific experience they will entertain possibly taking them on for travel contract.
This is a float pool position based at St John’s Regional but will be required to float to St John’s Pleasant Valley (distance 9 miles) 2309 Antonio Avenue Camarillo, CA 93010
Will float to DOU or tele, the ideal candidate is someone who can float to DOU, tele, or medsurg
ACLS and BLS must be AHA
An interview may not be available prior to offer.
- Skills Checklist: Yes
- References: Yes
- License Type: registered
- License State: CA
- Certifications: NIH Stroke Scale, Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support, Basic Life Support
- Job Type: Travel
- Nurse/Patient: – –
- Shift Type: Variable
- Contract Date: 2022-12-05
- Expected Length: 13 weeks
- Hours per Shift: 12
- Shifts per Week: 3
Your application has been successfully submitted.