Emergency Department - Registered Nurse - $3220 per week.
Trusted is seeking an experienced nurse for this exciting travel nursing assignment. Trusted has streamlined the travel nursing experience by enabling nurses to apply directly to jobs without the need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more transparency, eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more money in your pocket. Join the thousands of nurses across the country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to work.
3:00 PM - 3:00 AM
• 24 months of Emergency Department experience is required.
• 3 months of experience with Epic is required.
• 3 months of experience with Cerner is required.
• Candidates must have a California license in hand at the time of application.
• Candidates must live at least 75 miles away from this facility in order to be considered a traveler when applying for this role.
• COVID vaccination and booster required. This facility does not accept declinations.
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
Rotating Weekends and Holidays
0 Guaranteed Hours Per Week
An interview may not be available prior to offer.
Program is giving nurses a 48 hour window to respond to the offer otherwise they will be backfilling.
Must adhere to state COVID vaccine and booster order
BLS, ACLS and PALS must be AHA
- Skills Checklist: Yes
- References: Yes
- License Type: registered
- License State: CA
- Certifications: Basic Life Support, Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support, Pediatric Advanced Life Support, NIH Stroke Scale, Trauma Nurse Core Course
- Job Type: Travel
- Nurse/Patient: – –
- Shift Type: Evening
- Contract Date: 2022-10-10
- Expected Length: 13 weeks
- Hours per Shift: 12
- Shifts per Week: 3
Your application has been successfully submitted.