Emergency Department - Registered Nurse - $3170 per week.
Trusted is seeking an experienced nurse for this exciting travel nursing assignment. Trusted has streamlined the travel nursing experience by enabling nurses to apply directly to jobs without the need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more transparency, eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more money in your pocket. Join the thousands of nurses across the country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to work.
6:00 PM - 6:00 AM
• 24 months of Emergency Department experience is required.
• Candidates must have a Illinois license in hand at the time of application.
• Candidates must live at least 75 miles away from this facility in order to be considered a traveler when applying for this role.
• COVID vaccination required. This facility accepts declinations.
• Flu vaccination required. This facility does not accept declinations.
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
No Guaranteed Hours Per Week
Proof of vaccine must be uploaded into the “COVID Immunization/Deferral/Waiver” section at the time of submittal.
BLS ACLS PALS must be AHA
Must accept/decline an offer within 24 hours.
2-3 years of trauma experience required.
- Skills Checklist: Yes
- References: Yes
- License Type: registered
- License State: IL
- Certifications: Trauma Nurse Core Course, Pediatric Advanced Life Support, Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support, Basic Life Support
- Job Type: Travel
- Nurse/Patient: – –
- Shift Type: Night
- Contract Date: 2022-10-17
- Expected Length: 13 weeks
- Hours per Shift: 12
- Shifts per Week: 3
Your application has been successfully submitted.