Intensive Care Unit - Registered Nurse - $3920 per week.
Trusted is seeking an experienced nurse for this exciting travel nursing assignment. Trusted has streamlined the travel nursing experience by enabling nurses to apply directly to jobs without the need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more transparency, eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more money in your pocket. Join the thousands of nurses across the country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to work.
• 24 months of Intensive Care Unit experience is required.
• 3 months of experience with Cerner is preferred.
• Candidates must have a California license in hand at the time of application.
• This role will require floating to multiple units
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
36-hour work week, medical, surgical experience required
cardiac intensive care experience preferred as they may need to float to step down, Cerner experience preferred.
BLS and ACLS must be AHA
An interview may not be available prior to the offer.
No Block Scheduling Requests
Travelers may float at any time between units and mid-shift to meet the needs of the patients and Client Facilities.
Bachelor’s degree (BSN) preferred, acute care facility experience preferred
- Skills Checklist: Yes
- References: Yes
- License Type: registered
- License State: CA
- Certifications: Basic Life Support, Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support, NIH Stroke Scale
- Job Type: Travel
- Nurse/Patient: – –
- Shift Type: Night
- Contract Date: 2022-10-03
- Expected Length: 13 weeks
- Hours per Shift: 12
- Shifts per Week: 3
Your application has been successfully submitted.