Pediatric Medical Surgical Unit - Registered Nurse - $3810 per week.
Trusted is seeking an experienced nurse for this exciting travel nursing assignment. Trusted has streamlined the travel nursing experience by enabling nurses to apply directly to jobs without the need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more transparency, eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more money in your pocket. Join the thousands of nurses across the country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to work.
• 24 months of role experience is required.
• 24 months of Pediatric Medical Surgical Unit experience is required.
• 12 months of travel experience is required.
• 3 months of experience with Epic is preferred.
• Candidates must have a California license in hand at the time of application.
• Candidates must live at least 75 miles away from this facility in order to be considered a traveler when applying for this role.
• COVID vaccination required. This facility does not accept declinations.
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
No guaranteed hours
Will require to work Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays.
Will require 50/50 days and nights shift.
Must have experience in a Teaching/Academic Hospital.
BLS, PALS Must be AHA
An active California temp or permanent California license is required to be considered for jobs at UCSF. If the RN, CA license is 3 months or less from expiration, proof that the renewal process has been started is required at time of submission.
An interview may not be given prior to an offer being made. If offered, candidate must provide an accept or decline response within 48 hours.
- Skills Checklist: Yes
- References: Yes
- License Type: registered
- License State: CA
- Certifications: Pediatric Advanced Life Support, Basic Life Support
- Job Type: Travel
- Nurse/Patient: – –
- Shift Type: Variable
- Contract Date: 2022-11-01
- Expected Length: 16 weeks
- Hours per Shift: 12
- Shifts per Week: 3
Your application has been successfully submitted.