Oncology Unit - Registered Nurse - $3450 per week.
Trusted is seeking an experienced nurse for this exciting travel nursing assignment. Trusted has streamlined the travel nursing experience by enabling nurses to apply directly to jobs without the need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more transparency, eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more money in your pocket. Join the thousands of nurses across the country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to work.
7:00 PM - 7:00 AM
• 24 months of Oncology Unit experience is required.
• Candidates must have a New Jersey license or compact license in hand at the time of application.
• Candidates must live at least 50 miles away from this facility in order to be considered a traveler when applying for this role.
• COVID vaccination and booster required. This facility does not accept declinations.
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
Every Other Weekend Required (Saturday and Sunday nights). Holiday Required as needed No On-Call Requirement
No RTO in first week of assignment
ASN required. BSN preferred.
Tele certification preferred, chemo certified preferred
Specializing in leukemia & lymphoma, inpatient setting.
No block scheduling or special requests. Any special scheduling -requests must be made with the Manager upon arrival at the -facility.
NJ Residents also eligible for LTC and Home Health positions with no radius rule.
BLS must be AHA
- Skills Checklist: Yes
- References: Yes
- License Type: registered
- License State: NJ
- Certifications: Chemotherapy and Biotherapy Provider, NIH Stroke Scale, Basic Life Support
- Job Type: Travel
- Nurse/Patient: – –
- Shift Type: Night
- Contract Date: 2022-10-02
- Expected Length: 13 weeks
- Hours per Shift: 12
- Shifts per Week: 3
Your application has been successfully submitted.